Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy 2014

Happy New Year Everyone.

I'd like to say I was still working on my blogging skills but that would be a lie.  The holidays were a roller coaster.  My husband Don was gone over Christmas visiting his parents because my mother-in-law had a stroke in October.  She is the one who gave me the gift of quilting.  Because of her I have the  all the friends that I do.  I love you for that Pearl.  

And welcome my mom (Frances) and brother (Jerry) who moved to Temple, Texas from Anchorage, Alaska.  They came a few days after Christmas.  The weather has given them Alaska and Texas temperatures in the last two weeks.  What a welcome.  

So thank you 2013 for the ride and welcome 2014 for all that is to come.


Had to add some of my goofy friends.  :-)
Joy, Me and Connie.
PS: We didn't plan the matching coffee cups we are just that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment