Wednesday, November 13, 2013

First Stamp Camp

Some of you know that when I met my friend Joy she was doing Stampin Up Stamp Camps.  It was great girl and craft time.  She's getting ready to move moving away to her and Mel's retirement property. But me and the girls realized maybe its time to bring back girl and craft time so I signed up to do the occasional Stamp Camp.

Step one: Order supplies.

Step two: Choose a date and place that works for everyone. November 17th, my house and Don, the ultimate sweet husband (TUSH), is out of town.

Step three: Choose projects.

Should be fun.  

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is looking so good, Cheryl. I know you are having fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie. I am getting use to it and fun is certainly a bonus.

      Delete