Monday, October 14, 2013

Quilting Arts Article

Okay, this is my first blog post and it has to be about this!

FiberVoices, a fiber group in which I have participated, has been featured in an article by Lynn Krawczyk in the current (October/November 2013) issue of Quilting Arts Magazine.  Even more surprising was the pleasure of seeing I was mentioned as a guest artist for this 6-panel piece called "Speaking in Color".  It was a really fun collaborative piece.   (My Piece is the second row - middle.)







From top left  

Mary Ann Littlejohn, Nancy Dickey, Connie Marie Fahrion, 
Susan Fletcher King, Cheryl Johnson, Linda Teddlie Minton

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, Cheryl! And congratulations on the Quilting Arts article! We loved having you as our guest artist, and hope to have a "repeat appearance" with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really lovely, Cheryl. Good job! I second Linda, Susan's and Annie's comments...

    ReplyDelete